COVID-19 Update June 2021
Under the new stay at home orders issued 26th June 2021 Allied Health (which osteopathy falls under) is considered an essential service.
This means you may leave your home to attend an Osteopathy appointment.
Our clinic will remain open to continue to provide health care to our patients in this stressful time. All practitioners will be working through this period. Please scroll down to continue reading our update.
From June 29th up to and including Friday July 2nd Dan Turner will not be working but enjoying some family time with School Holidays.
Those of you who already have appointments with Dan during this period week you will be contacted to reschedule.
Dan will return to practice Saturday the 2nd July and the following week.
There are changes as to how we are operating at this time.
1. We ask that you wear a mask to the practice and through your treatment unless you have an exemption. This helps keep our staff safe too.
2. Please attend your appointment alone as we are limited to the number of people allowed in the space. Parents of course come with children.
3. If the waiting room is full we have seats in the corridor for you. If they are full (unlikely) then we ask you wait outside and we'll call you when there is space or it's your appointment.
4. Please check in and out with our QR code in your Service NSW app or fill in the contact form at the front desk.
5. DO NOT ATTEND if you have ANY cold/flu/COVID symptoms
6. DO NOT ATTEND if you have been to any of the venues of concern
7. DO NOT ATTEND if you live with someone who is currently under quarantine in your home.
We really appreciate your help and support in this time.